Help your clients protect the health of their employees… and their business
At a time when health and wellbeing in the workplace is the focus of many employers’ thoughts, we’re launching a new way to help them enhance their workplace benefits package.
Aviva DigiCare+ Workplace is a new smartphone app for employees insured under Group Income Protection or Group Critical Illness policies. It offers them, and their eligible family access to a range of services designed to help detect, manage and prevent physical and mental health problems.
Take five to hear about the five services included with Aviva DigiCare+ Workplace
Available to new and existing customers with Aviva Group Income Protection and Group Critical Illness, the app brings together an exceptional package of services, providing access to medical specialists from one of the UK’s largest networks of medical professionals.
At a glance - The five Aviva DigiCare+ Workplace services:
- Health Check: Home-based pin-prick blood test which examines 20 different health markers to identify problems early, including diabetes risk, cholesterol status and liver health.
- Digital GP: A private doctor service offering quick access to clinical advice and guidance for everyday health issues. Consultations usually available within three hours.
- Second Medical Opinion: This service matches the patient to a suitable UK specialist, so they can access an expert second medical opinion and treatment plan after an initial diagnosis
- Mental Health Consultation: Offering tailored advice for those struggling with mental health issues, delivered via video or phone with qualified counsellors or therapists. Includes additional bereavement support.
- Nutritional Consultation: These consultations offer advice on optimal eating plans, breaking any bad food habits and forming a healthier relationship with food.
The Health Check can be used by insured employees only. All other services can be used by the insured employee and their eligible family members. There are limits on how many times each service can be used per policy year, these limits are shared between the employee and their eligible family members.
Aviva DigiCare+ Workplace can also be made available to uninsured employees under Group Income Protection and Group Critical Illness policies. It is also available on Group Life policies. These are paid for options. Please see the Q&A document below for more information.
"We all understand that looking after business means looking after the people who make business work – and, now more than ever, employers are looking to enhance the benefits offering that helps them recruit and retain the right people.
I’m delighted to offer employers the opportunity to help protect their employees through our new Aviva DigiCare + Workplace app.
It brings together five different services – including a self-administered annual health check – to identify potential risks to health and wellbeing more easily. It also offers access to one of the UK’s largest networks of health professionals – bringing employees the peace of mind that comes from knowing they can find the care they need, without facing the anxiety of lengthy waiting times.
I’m sure you’ll find that Aviva DigiCare+ Workplace is a major enhancement to the already comprehensive protection we offer you, your business and your employees. It offers a powerful combination of benefits, put right at the fingertips of scheme members."
Kathryn Stringer, Managing Director, Aviva Group Protection
Accessing Aviva DigiCare+ Workplace
Your insured clients will first be invited to register with Square Health. They will then be asked to register their employees to give them access to the app and services.
Square Health can only contact the clients we hold contact details for.
So, if your client hasn’t heard from Square Health by 12 October, to ensure they don't miss out, please provide the below information to your Aviva Account Manager or email the details to: Digicare@Aviva.com.
- Scheme name
- Scheme number
- Employer (contact) name
- Employer (contact) email address
- Employer (contact) telephone number
Find out more now
We know how important a role you play in helping your clients to recognise the value of enhanced health and wellbeing care for their employees. That’s why we want to make sure you’re familiar with everything our new service offers.
We're so pleased to be able to share this news with you today.
If there’s anything else you’d like to know about Aviva DigiCare+ Workplace, in the first instance please contact your Aviva Account Manager, or email email@example.com.