What is it?
No doubt your customers tell you about the constant challenge of running their business — balancing short-term and long-term priorities, ever-increasing red tape, looking after staff and managing cash-flow.
To help business-owners stay on top of this and ease the burden on their day-to-day operation, Cut Red Tape (powered by DAS Businesslaw) is a service built specifically to help businesses stay on top of employing staff and debts (including debt recovery), as well as providing tools that business owners can use to quickly produce essential business documents such as data protection, modern slavery and health and safety policies.
It’s designed to be a continuous reference point for information and help, including access to a legal and tax helpline. It’s available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What's in it for me?
Key Features of the service
Online legal documents, templates and guides
- A library of over 1,000 online legal document builders, guides and business templates e.g. employee contracts, health and safety policies, sexual harassment policy and dismissal letters. These are routinely updated by legal and business experts ensuring documents are up-to-date with the latest information and legal changes.
- Jargon-free, rich-media guides that explain things clearly and guide your customers to related links; legal templates allowing them to find what they need without having to know the specific document name.
- Intuitive template editing with built-in e-signature functionality for a fast and convenient way of signing documents such as contracts or tenancy agreements.
- Ability to invite up to 7 people to view, review and comment on documents making business due-diligence much faster and easier.
- E-mail alerts sent straight to an account of their choice, keeping them up-to-date with recent changes to legislation or regulation.
- Employment information on topics such as the working time regulations, GDPR, national minimum and living wage, redundancy, disciplinary and absence procedures and guidance on issues like maternity and parental leave, setting up disciplinary and absence procedures.
If businesses can’t find what they’re looking for or need further information, they can call our helplines. They only pay for the call, not the advice.
Benefits for you and your customer
Benefits for your customer
All the above features will save business owners time and money, allowing them to concentrate on what they do best – running their business.
Benefits for you
The service also provides you with a valuable, constantly updated source of business-related information to help provide guidance to your customers. It gives you more reasons to contact customers to help build and strengthen relationships.
How do your customers access the service?
1. Visit www.cutredtape.co.uk;
2. Type their voucher code (found within their policy documentation) into the ‘voucher code’ text box and then click ‘validate voucher’;
3. Fill out their name and email address, create a password, and specify what type of business they have;
4. Validate their email address by clicking the link in the confirmation email that they receive.