Business Interruption Calculator
Business Interruption Calculator (BI Calculator)
This application uses key information about your clients' business to recommend the level of insured profit required. It also calculates the indemnity period, should they suffer a major loss.
When you use the Business Interruption Calculator and apply for the level of cover recommended, we'll give your client the following enhanced cover free of charge, to safeguard them against being underinsured:
- Additional 12 months Indemnity period and proportionate increase in the sum insured over and above those recommended by the calculator will allow time for unexpected delays
- 150% Enhanced declaration linked protection to cater for unforeseen positive business trends (Declaration linked policies)
- Removal of 'Average provision' from the policy
To support the conversations you have with your clients, we've developed the following factsheets. These look at some of the key considerations to take into account when selecting the right level of BI cover for their business.
You may need to enable pop-ups on your device to view the calculator.
- The content of this application is made available to you subject to your compliance with the terms of the current scheme agreement that you have with Aviva
- By selecting the ‘Access Business Interruption Calculator’ button, you'll be agreeing to the terms and conditions as referred to above
Other tools and calculators
We have a number of tools to assist you in making the best choices for your clients.View all tools and calculators