Broker Roadshow highlights so far
We're now just over halfway through our 2023 Broker Roadshows programme and whilst the conversations continue into March, we wanted to recap on some of what's been covered so far, as well as remind you of the great sessions still to come.
Over 5,600 registrations have been made from brokers attending online and in person. If you or your team haven't joined us yet, you can register here to get involved or watch again on demand.
The Launch Event - 2023 Business Strategy & Plans with the Aviva Leadership Team
Ryan Birbeck - Director of Regional Brokers
Opening the Broker Roadshows launch event live, Ryan reaffirmed the importance of brokers to our business as well as sharing key initiatives for this year. A few highlights included;
- We're continuing to tackle difficult issues head on, whether industry related or service driven
- Our desire to grow with brokers and commitment to invest more where it's required.
- We hear you and we're here for you. We use your feedback to continuously improve.
Adam Winslow - UK General Insurance CEO
Adam reflected on 2022 and how we've performed against our objectives as well as looking at 2023 initiatives. He highlighted;
- Improvements in our digital claims journey
- The launch of new products
- The broker pilot collaborating with our Health business
- Continued investment in our underwriting teams
The launch event also saw some espresso sessions with our senior leadership team and subject matter experts. Themed around the key challenges for 2023 these mini sessions gave the opportunity for Q&A and introduced each of the Roadshow Webinars that expand on each of the themes covered.
Topical Webinar Sessions - What are the key outcomes so far
Cyber with Stephen Ridley, Head of Cyber
- Understanding how cyber insurance protects your business against the devastating impact of an attack
- Looking at how cyber risks have emerged and evolved in recent years
- Sharing how we can support you and your customers trade, adapt and evolve in an increasingly complex cyber landscape
Claims with Kelly Whittington, Property Claims Director and Rob Lee, Director of Casualty Claims
- A summary of our investments, innovations and performance in 2022
- How we're investing to support you and your clients in 2023
- What we're doing to ease the rising costs of claims and provide updates on our continued fight against fraud
SME Business Overview with David Hockey, Director of Digital Trading and Michael Yabantu, Director of Mid-Market, Schemes & Regional Speciality
- How we're delivering bolder propositions and trading responses for brokers in SME
- Further developments of our digital offering
- Exploring the macro environment evolution and ongoing challenges for brokers, customers and insurers
- Our ambition to demonstrate a clear market leading position
Customer Solutions with Justin Linney, Head of Risk Management Solutions, Paul Roskilly ACII, SME Segments Lead and James Oakes, Mid Market CRM
- Evolving risk and future challenges impacting our mutual clients and how best to respond to these
- How to access our personalisation and data tools and insights
- How our Client Relationship Management team can help support your business and your clients
And there's still lots more to come
We have 3 more live webinars left in our Roadshow programme and there's still time to register for them. Find out more and join us for the upcoming webinar sessions using the link below.
- Sustainability - Insuring & supporting the transition to a more sustainable future - 16 March
- Commercial Underwriting - Our appetite and growth focus - 23 March
- Corporate and Multinational - Portfolio review and 2023 focus - 30 March
Want to join a live webinar or watch one on demand?