A scheme provides a tailored and specialist insurance solution for customers, supported by Aviva with underwriting and administration through delegated authority.
Lots of factors can go into running a successful scheme, but what matters most is the relationship between you and your insurer. We believe a scheme is a trusted long-term partnership which builds on the complementary skill sets each party can bring to the table.
No one understands the needs of your client better than you. This simple fact can be key to establishing a supportive, collaborative environment, which lets you and your insurer work together to develop, deliver and optimise a scheme throughout its lifecycle.
So, if you’re starting a new scheme or looking for a new partner to bring fresh life into your existing scheme, we’d love to hear from you.
Core Aviva Schemes benefits
A wealth of experience
A dedicated team to support your clients from onboarding and management of their scheme to expert underwriters and risk consultants
Delegation of underwriting authority
You own the delegation of underwriting authority from Aviva
Support for scheme development with dedicated growth conversations and optional policy covers such as Management Liability and Cyber
How can we help?
- Smooth onboarding - our dedicated schemes onboarding team are here to help to deliver a smooth transition. We look to make the onboarding process as smooth and swift as possible, with the ability to complete in around 12 weeks.
- Compliance support – with the support of our experts and our specialist partners, we’ll work with you to make the compliance process and meeting ongoing requirements as effortless as possible.
- A partnership approach - we want to work with you and your specialist knowledge to deliver your clients a product that meets their needs and requirements. With data-lead performance reports and regular reviews, this means we can work together to help your scheme development.
Our scheme offering
Why choose Aviva?
No one understands the needs of your schemes clients like you. Our role, as a schemes partner, is to combine your expertise with a support package that delivers real benefits to you and your clients.
- Bespoke and branded policy documentation
- Dedicated team to support you from onboarding and management of your scheme to expert underwriters and a risk consultant
- Specialist Partner support to provide your clients with a wide range of risk management solutions
- Data-driven tools to help you identify client underinsurance and flood exposures
- Marketplace – can provide a distribution route for those looking for hard to place risks
- A variety of optional policy covers such as Management Liability and Cyber
- Underpinned by Aviva’s claims service which includes digital claims tracking
- Governance and compliance support - whether from our scheme experts or trusted partners, we’re here to help make sure requirements are being met
- Marketing support to help you target prospects and grow your scheme
How to get started
If you've got a scheme opportunity, we'd love to hear from you, whether that's a new scheme idea or you'd like to grow and re-energise your existing scheme.
To tell us more about your scheme, you can fill out our Delegated Authority Qualification Questionnaire form, following one of the steps below:
If you have an existing Aviva relationship:
Download a copy of our Delegated Authority Qualification Questionnaire form here and send the completed form to your Business Development Manager. They'll then get in touch with you to discuss possible next steps.
If you don't have an existing Aviva relationship:
Complete our online Delegated Authority Qualification Questionnaire form using the link below. Once submitted, your form will automatically be sent over to our Schemes team for review. Or, alternatively, download and fill out a copy of the form here and once ready, send onto firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we've received your form, a member of the team will aim to be in touch within 48 hours to talk through the next steps.
Personal Lines Schemes
* The cost of calls to 07 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.