The FCA Product Intervention and Product Governance Sourcebook Chapter 4 (PROD4) and Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) regulatory rules require Product Manufacturers to share information about their products with their Distributors. This includes:
- Information about the intended target market; and
- The outcome of a fair value assessment.
To meet this requirement Aviva, as the Underwriter and sole Product Manufacturer for these products, provides the following documents for your reference:
- ‘Target Market Statements’ - these provide you with information about the intended target market. Our Target Market Statements clarify who our products are designed for, who they are not intended to support and how we expect the product can be offered to customers.
- ‘Fair Value Assessment Outcomes’ - these provide you with the outcome and conclusion of the full fair value assessment that Aviva has completed.
- The content provided below is not intended for customers or operational sales staff.
- Specific data and remuneration details cannot be shared here as it is commercially sensitive information so will continue to be discussed in your individual account management meetings.
- It is not expected that sub-agents distribute these products however if this is the case please contact your usual Aviva representative as information should be shared through the distribution chain.
- Fair Value Assessment Outcomes for co-manufactured arrangements where Aviva provide underwriting capacity are not shown here.
- For detailed product information please continue to refer to the relevant insurance policy document cover and exclusions in the document library.