Placing business via Acturis eTrade
We're committed to making it simple and efficient for you to place business with Aviva online, no matter where you choose to trade.
In addition to Fast Trade, you can trade a number of our Commercial and Specialty Lines products on Acturis eTrade.
Here's what you need to know
What you can trade
Product availability on Acturis
- Commercial Combined
- Office & Surgery
- Property Owners
- Self Employed
- Shop & Salon
- Engineering and Construction
- Group Personal Accident
- Management Liability
To access our full range of online product across Commercial and Specialty lines, you can register for access to our Fast Trade platform. Fast Trade allows you to quote, buy and manage your business all in one place, with access to documentation and expert support available via Live Chat.
You can find out more and register here.
All our eTrade products are hosted by Acturis.
If you have a different Software House provider, you can still access all the eTrade products listed, and more, via Fast Trade.
Part 1 - Register
- As part of eTrade activation, you'll need to register your brokerage on iMarket
- During the registration process, please select Aviva from the insurer list
- Enter and submit your Aviva Commercial agency number as part of the registration process*
- As part of the activation process, it's important to supply a valid Aviva commercial agency number to avoid any delays
- Your Aviva commercial agency number usually starts with 50 or 51, followed by one or two letter(s), example 50N538
- Alternatively we can often locate your activation information via a Guidewire reference. Guidewire references are usually 7 digits long and start with 28
- If you're not sure of your Aviva agency number, or if you haven't currently got one in place for your brokerage, please check with your aligned Aviva Sales Manager
Part 2 - Request access from Acturis
- Once successfully registered on iMarket, you'll need to contact Acturis to request access to Aviva's Commercial and Specialty Lines products
- You can do this via the helpdesk portal within the Acturis application (help tab), or via email: email@example.com
Commercial and Specialty Lines products will be automatically requested on completion of the above steps. Please note, Commercial product activations are generally processed monthly. We recommend completing both steps as promptly as possible to make sure we can provide access at the earliest opportunity.
Benefits of eTrading
- Quote, buy and amend business online
- Access to online documentation
- Enter once to view a comparative panel - no need to visit multiple sites
- Full integration - trade directly from your software house's back-office system without rekeying
- Fast Track referral process via our dedicated underwriting team