Experience BIBA 2022 with the Aviva team
Are you going to the BIBA conference next week? We’ve been counting down the days and can’t wait to be together again in Manchester on Wednesday 11 and Thursday 12 May as ‘Our Insurance Community’ reunites in person, for the BIBA Conference 2022.
Ahead of the event, check out this video from Gareth Hemming our Chief Distribution Officer, where he shares his thoughts on returning to the BIBA Conference and the importance of working together for the benefit of our customers.
Transcript not available
It’s going to be a busy event with an exciting line-up of expert hosts, speakers, and exhibitors. We’ve put together our tips on where to be and when to hear from and speak to the Aviva team. If you're unable to attend, make sure you check out our account Aviva Broker on LinkedIn and Twitter for all the latest news from the two days.
5 ways you can experience BIBA 2022 with the Aviva team
- Join the Hard Market Seminar on Wednesday at 11.15am with Marc Lewis, Aviva Chief Underwriting Officer Commercial Lines Business. The panel will discuss the important roles brokers and insurers play in supporting businesses through this period of prolonged rate hardening and cover restrictions. Hear how Aviva is upping our regional and digital underwriting capability to support this.
- At 2pm on Wednesday, you can hear from Gareth Hemming, Aviva Chief Distribution Officer as he joins the conference theme session 'Our Insurance Community.' The panel will be discussing what brokers and insurers will need to do to make sure we have a successful insurance community for the future.
- When you're not in the conference sessions, stop by the Aviva stand (C20) to meet more of our expert team. There’ll be refreshments available all day and it’s the best place to talk to our people about the additional ways we can support you and grow together.
- On Wednesday, join us for a sparkling drinks reception on our stand at 4pm, as we thank you for your continued support and in voting us your Insurance Times General Insurer of the Year for the 8th year running.
- If you're unable to attend this years conference, you can keep up to date with all thing BIBA via our social account AvivaBroker on LinkedIn and Twitter. We’ll be updating it with all the latest news from the two days.