Hear from our experts: Management Liability webinar training
We’ve invested in our regional Specialty Lines capability; developing our existing teams and bringing in subject matter experts who are keen to share their insights and knowledge with you.
Later this month, we’re running a series of online sessions addressing some hot topics and factors that are impacting the Management Liability risk landscape.
Hosted by members of our Regional Financial Lines team, who you may recognise from our recent social media activity, these training webinars will give you the opportunity to hear directly from these subject matter experts.
Who should attend?
Taking place over 6 days, these have been designed with a ‘pick & mix’ approach in mind. The initial introductory session will be aimed at those new to Management Liability from Aviva; providing an overview of the covers, an introduction to the team and an update on the refreshed Aviva product. You then have the flexibility to choose which of the subsequent presentations you want to join. These are more technical in nature and cover slightly more niche areas. Of course, you're welcome to join all of the sessions should you wish to and there will be the opportunity to ask questions throughout if you have any specific queries.
Each session is approximately 60 minutes and you can find out more about what will be covered and register to join by following the links below.
Monday 15 Nov @ 11am - Welcome to Aviva Management Liability
- Setting the scene for the series of our bite-sized webinars; what the training will entail and introducing you to our Financial Lines Underwriters
Tuesday 16 Nov @ 11am - State of the Management Liability market
- Taking a look at the marketplace and emerging risks as we head into 2022
Wednesday 17 Nov @ 11am - End of the Road; Run off, Extended Reporting Period's & Discovery Periods Run off
- Demystifying the different types of Run Off cover, how they operate and the trigger for their use
Thursday 18 Nov @ 11am - A detailed look into Employment Practice Liability
- Understanding what Employment Practice is and taking a closer look at these types of claims
Monday 22 Nov @11am - Danger - Deep Water; Navigating Corporate Structures
- Understanding company structures to ensure your client is covering the right entity
Tuesday 23 Nov @11am - International and Multinational Business: The What, Why, Where and How
- Defining International and Multinational business, the difference between the two and how we provide cover for different territories
If you can’t make a particular time then don’t worry, all the webinars will be recorded and made available on the Aviva Broker website afterwards, so you can catch up on demand.
We look forward to seeing you there.
To find out more about our refreshed Management Liability solution, take a look at our Playbook.