Meet our new class of Aviva Future Leader Delegates
Now in its fifth year, our Aviva Future Leader Programme met earlier this week to welcome our newest cohort of broker delegates. From Stirling all the way down to Swansea, the new delegates represent some of the rising stars within the broker market, all eager to develop both professionally and personally and grow their businesses.
I was delighted to welcome the 4th cohort of broker delegates to our Aviva Future Leader Programme this week. I’m looking forward immensely to the next 2 years, working with such a great group.Nick Burrows, Senior Broker Propositions Manager
This year’s new delegates
- Amy Logan, AB&C Insurance - Lurgan, Co.Armagh
- Chris Mills, Eastside Insurance Services - Swansea
- Darren Cronin, The Cronin Insurance Consultancy Limited – Birmingham
- Helen Hall, Allied Westminster (Insurance Services) Ltd - Boston Spa
- Jacob Duckworth, Anthony James Insurance Brokers Ltd - Loughborough
- Jeremy Mountford, Aspect Insurance Management - Bristol
- Joe Perry, Sutton Winson Ltd - Burgess Hill
- Jonathan Grant, T L Dallas & Co Ltd - Bradford
- Jordan De Saa, Movo Partnership Ltd - Chislehurst
- Laurence Owens, Specialist Risk Insurance Solutions - London
- Luke Stevenson, Adler Fairways - Bristol
- Mel Smith, Stanmore Insurance Brokers Ltd - Bolton
- Michelle Haigh, Caunce O’Hara Insurance Brokers Limited – Manchester
- Nikki McCulloch , Denis O Brown & Associates Limited – Stirling
- Peter Lambon, Ray Millard Insurance Brokers Ltd - Bournemouth
- Richard Brannigan, The Bletchley Group - Birmingham
- Rick Woodthorpe, Fletcher Smith Insurance - Sheffield
- Sam Keep, Centor Insurance & Risk Management Ltd - London
- Sev Singh-Digpal, Ashley Rodwell Insurance Agencies Ltd - Bristol
- Simon Dawe, TH March & Co Limited - Birmingham
- Stephen Vale, Cleddau Insurance Services Ltd - Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire
- Steve Faulkner, Beam - Halesowen
- Thomas Hallatt, Woodward Markwell Insurance Brokers Ltd – Ipswich
There’s plenty to think about, and lots of hard work ahead, but I cannot wait to get cracking. The group are fantastic, the trainers and mentors are brilliant, and the content, tasks and help on offer are unreal.Rick Woodthorpe, Delegate, Fletcher Smith Insurance
The Future Leader Programme is a mixture of training, coaching and mentoring, covering all the key skills, knowledge and behaviours required to run a successful broker business. The course explores all aspects of life in an insurance brokerage, from business planning to practical team management, financial and board room skills, plus more common situations brokers face day-to-day. The programme is designed to reflect real issues in a timely topical nature and is brought to life with real case studies and discussions from programme partners, guest speakers and mentors.
A big welcome to the 2022 delegates, we can’t wait to spend the next two years working together and being part of your future leader journey.
What to learn more about our Future Leaders Programme?