Our new Wellbeing Service for Group Personal Accident and Business Travel customers
Following the refresh of our Accident and Health (A&H) offering last year, we’re pleased to let you know that we’ve further updated our proposition. We’re committed to improving and building upon our capability and this is the next step in our continued investment.
As part of the refresh, we’ve introduced a new Wellbeing Service for Group Personal Accident and Business Travel customers.
These value-added services include:
- The Aviva Line Manager Toolkit for Mental Health provides bite-sized video modules and supporting content, designed to help line managers support the mental health of their team.
- Get Active inclusive of Cancer Care for savings on gym and health club memberships as well as discounted lifestyle products and services.*
- The Wellbeing library, an online resource full of useful content, articles, and information that offers helpful support on all kinds of situations:
- Family and relationships
- Money or work
- Mental and physical health
- External weblinks to a range of independent organisations offering helpful advice.
- A counselling service provided by Care first where professional trained counsellors are accessible 24/7, 365 days of the year with up to 6 one-hour telephone counselling sessions available. All calls are free and confidential.
To quote and buy a Group Personal Accident Policy you can go straight to Fast Trade or speak to your usual Aviva underwriter.
Take a look at this short video introducing our new Wellbeing service.
Transcript for video Wellbeing Services
At Aviva, we know how important it is to look after your people and their wellbeing.
We do this by helping employees improve their physical, financial, and mental wellbeing.
This can lead to increased productivity, increased engagement, and a happier healthier workforce.
The Aviva Line Manager Toolkit for Mental Health provides bite-sized video modules, and supporting content, designed to help your managers support the mental health of their team.
It could also help your line managers gain the confidence they need to have supportive conversations with their team members, so they can address issues before they become more serious.
To get started, you, as the employer will need to accept the corporate terms and conditions. Once accepted, you'll be able to access a set of engagement materials, which can be used to communicate the service, including how to access it, with your line managers.
After accepting their own set of terms and conditions, your line managers will be able to explore the toolkit.
They will now have access to helpful videos and downloadable materials giving them the tools they need to support the mental wellbeing of their team.
Our ‘Get Active’ service supports employees with their overall wellbeing and fitness goals by providing access to MyWellbeingDiscounts for savings on gym and health club memberships as well as discounted lifestyle products and services.
These services can be found in the “go to offers” section of the website.
When prompted enter your access code which can be found in the wellbeing services guide.
With a variety of products and services that can help support a healthy and active lifestyle, there are offers to suit a whole host of wellbeing needs.
Our wellbeing library is an online resource, full of useful content, articles, and information that offers helpful support on all kinds of situations, from;
· Family and relationships
· Money or work
· Mental and physical health and much more.
There are also external weblinks to a range of independent organisations offering helpful advice.
Our counselling service offers you direct access to the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists 24/7 365 days a year and you can access up to 6 one-hour telephone counselling sessions. All calls are free and confidential.
· Please be aware that the wellbeing services don’t form part of your cover, and they could change, or be removed at any time.
· These services are only available for United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle Of Man customers. This service is not available to Gibraltar, Ireland or overseas customers.
· For any policy coverage questions please contact your Aviva Broker.
Find out more about our Wellbeing services
* The actual discounts available may vary and are subject to change at any time.
Offers are only available for United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle Of Man customers. This service is not available to Gibraltar, Ireland or overseas customers
This is a non-contractual benefit and can be changed or removed at any time.