‘Compliance with confidence’ event – time’s running out to book your space
‘Compliance with Confidence’ - this full-day UKGI Group event in association with Aviva will bring you:.
- Informative and topical CII-accredited sessions from compliance and governance experts, including John King (former GI Supervision Manager at the FCA).
- Small break-out compliance clinics giving you the opportunity to consult with our experts on key issues and understand what they mean for your business.
- Lunch and plenty of networking opportunities with UKGI Group, Aviva staff and other delegates.
- A keynote speech from Will Greenwood – former Rugby Union player who played for Leicester Tigers and Harlequins and was a member of England's 2003 World Cup-winning team and the 1997 British & Irish Lions.
- 13 October 2022, Aviva Head Office, 1 Undershaft, London
- Registration opens - 9am – 9:45am
- Seminar - 10am - 5pm
- Networking drinks - 5pm – 6pm
This event is being offered at special one-time price of £95 + VAT for the full day. If you’re a UKGI compliance support subscriber, make sure your business has secured its place(s) that comes as part of your package.
By the end of this full-day event delegates will be able to:
- Describe the importance, for leaders of firms, of challenging their current thinking around key market considerations and areas of FCA focus.
- Explain the importance of a healthy, customer-focussed, top-down culture in preventing consumer harm.
- Assess the current culture within their firms.
- Understand how Senior Manager personal accountability is integral to preventing consumer harm and strengthening a firm’s operational resilience.
Book your place today
Contact UKGI on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07706 341925