Additional cyber cover when it's needed
With an ever changing cyber risk landscape, more and more businesses are reviewing the levels of cyber cover they need to help make sure they're protected in the event of an attack.
In response to the growing demand for additional capacity, we're pleased to launch our new Cyber Excess of Loss policy. This has been designed to help your commercial clients who require higher indemnity limits to manage their cyber risk exposures when their primary insurer is not able to provide the limit they need.
The cover is available to a wide range of SME and Mid-Market businesses who are looking for additional protection as well as being able to provide a solution for large multinational businesses.
Key highlights include:
- Up to £5 million in the aggregate capacity for companies with a turnover up to £500m
- Minimum attachment from as low as £2 million
- Our Incident Response Managers are available 24/7 to co-ordinate the necessary specialist IT security and Legal experts
- Broad risk appetite across the Professional Services, Retail & Wholesale, Manufacturing and Construction sectors
- Direct access to dedicated cyber underwriters
- UK domiciled with overseas subsidiaries
Our customers have told us recently that they have been unable to source enough cyber insurance to protect themselves and our new Cyber Excess of Loss product has been a direct response to listening to our customers. We recognise the value of understanding our customer needs and responding quickly to them.Tim Horsfall - Regional Cyber Underwriting Manager
For more information on how we can support you in providing cyber cover to your clients, speak to your usual Aviva underwriting contact or visit the Cyber Insurance page on the Aviva Broker website.