Broker Roadshows wrap-up
Nine weeks of insight, updates and conversation through our Broker Roadshows came to a close last week and we've been thrilled that so many of you took the time to join us throughout the programme. We received over 5600 registrations across the series with 88% of attendees telling us they found the content "valuable" and that they "learnt something new". For us, the value is hearing your feedback, reflecting on this, and creating action across our business to enhance our support for you and your clients.
We've hosted a whopping 29 events since the start of February, starting with our live '2023 Business Strategy & Plans' launch event, our weekly business webinars plus lots of regional round table discussions.
Regional Roundtable Discussions
Hosted across the country in 10 different locations, these broker sessions provided insight and conversation with the Aviva SLT team and gave us an opportunity to thank you face to face for your continued support.
The Weekly Webinars
The roadshow webinars focussed on key topics, expertise and lines of business, giving updates on our progress, appetite and plans. These sessions shared more on how we can help you to win and retain clients. We've highlighted a few of our recent sessions below, and all of our Roadshows are available to watch on demand.
Read about March's Roadshows activity below, and check out our February wrap-up if you missed it.
"Overall a very good and informative webinar."Broker Attendee
Personal Lines & Private Clients - Watch again
With Jon Santer, Managing Director, Personal Lines Broker & Ann Owen, Private Clients Managing Director
- Learn about our new products, capabilities and future ambitions
- How last year's regulatory changes like GI Pricing Practices and Consumer Duty have affected business, and how we've navigated them to keep your customers safe
- Our response to macro and micro trends, their effect on underwriting, claims and risk selection, and how we'll work with you to achive success together
Sustainability - Watch again
With Simon Burckitt, UKGI Sustainability Lead, Vicky Kent, Head of Renewable Energy & Engineering, Mark Wanless, Head of Corporate Motor - Commercial Underwriting & GCS and Megan Toogood, Aviva Graduate Leadership Programme
- An understanding of UKGI’s ESG activities
- Aviva’s propositions that support and educate consumers and partners in their own sustainability journeys
"Great session. Thank you to all for taking time to present to us today.''Broker Attendee
Commercial Underwriting - Watch again
With Marc Lewis, Chief Underwriting Officer, Commercial Lines and Nick Smith, Chief Underwriting Officer - SME Commercial Underwriting & GCS
- An overview of our underwriting appetite within Digital, Schemes, Mid-Market and GCS
- New products under review
- Exploring the macro environment evolution and ongoing challenges for brokers, customers and insurers
- Where Aviva is targeting for growth in 2023
Corporate & Multinational - Watch again
With Belinda Steedman, Head of Multinational and Marc Lewis, Chief Underwriting Officer, Commercial Lines
- An overview of our GCS corporate portfolio and appetite
- 2023 GCS Market expectations
- An overview of Aviva’s Multinational capability and our growth plans for 2023
Want to catch up on all of our 2023 Broker Roadshows activity?