Join the Aviva Team at BIBA 2023
On the 10 & 11 May the Insurance Broking industry will get together in Manchester for the annual BIBA conference taking place The agenda is set and BIBA have pulled out all the stops to create yet another event to remember with this year’s conference theme, ‘Rising to the Challenge’.
We hope to see you and here’s 5 ways you can join the Aviva team at BIBA2023:
- Join us in welcoming Dave Martin as he makes his conference debut as part of the Aviva team. Dave joined Aviva in April as Managing Director of UKGI Distribution and SME and is thoroughly looking forward to meeting broker partners on our stand. Come and say hello Dave and the rest of the Aviva team.
- Joining Dave, our senior leadership team and experts from across our business who are eager to talk to you about the ways we’re ‘Here for you’. Come and grab a coffee and ask us about the support on offer for you and your clients.
- Head to the seminar stage at 2pm on Wednesday 10 May where Adam Winslow, UK & Ireland GI CEO, is taking part in the conference panel session to discuss "The challenges and opportunities of providing great customer service in a post pandemic world". Ahead of the event, Adam Winslow shares views and insights on the challenges that exist in 2023 and the way that insurers and brokers can face into these together to support our clients. Read the full Broker Magazine here.
- Join us back on our stand at 4pm on Wednesday for our sparkling drinks reception. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued partnership, as well as your vote that saw us win ‘General Insurer of the Year’ for the 9th consecutive year in the Insurance Times Awards last December.
- Taking a stand on sustainability - It’s not just our cups that are recyclable at BIBA. Learn how we’re making progress towards our Net Zero ambition and how we’re working with you to build a more sustainable future*. Scan one of our QR codes and speak to our team to find out more.
Can’t wait for the BIBA event? Join the conversation online on Twitter and LinkedIn using the BIBA hashtag #BIBA2023.
You can also hear from Michael Yabantu, Director of Mid-Market Regional Speciality & Schemes and Chris Andrews, Director of Risk Management when they joined the latest BIBA podcast to discuss ways insurers and brokers can work together to support customers through difficult times. Watch and listen to the podcast discussion here.
The BIBA exhibition is open to all brokers, plus BIBA members can access the conference sessions for free. Register for your pass here. We look forward to seeing you there.
Do you want to attend the BIBA conference this year?
* While we are working towards our sustainability ambitions, we acknowledge that we have relationships with businesses and existing assets that may be associated with significant emissions. More information can be found at https://www.aviva.com/sustainability/climate/.