Available through Glemham Underwriting, this insurance is for farms and estates including agricultural diversification. From traditional farming activities to specialised ventures, from crops and livestock to residential lets, there’s a range of options available for your clients.
Types of cover
Insurance for arable, livestock and mixed farms
A variety of options
A range of options available
A choice of add-ons
Clients can add additional cover to meet their needs
- Liability cover for diversified activities
- Any construction type, including composite panels, spray on foam, thatched and open sided can be considered (subject to underwriting criteria)
- A range of perils for livestock, including all risks mortality
- Accidental damage cover available (subject to underwriting criteria)
- Financial Loss Cover available
- £10,000,000 Public & Products Liability Limit of Indemnity available
- Loss of rent for residential lets automatically included
- Unspecified trailer limit of £30,000
- Environmental Liability with up to £2m Limit of Indemnity
Your clients can also choose extra cover for personal accident, hail, household and holiday homes and let properties.
* The cost of calls to 01 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.