Available through Touchstone Underwriting, this insurance cover is specially designed for Roofing & Cladding contractors and Scaffolding contractors, whether they’re Trade Association members or not. It offers all the benefits you’d expect to see as standard for a minimum annual premium of £7,500 plus IPT or £6,500 plus IPT for domestic only roofers and scaffolders where there is no use of heat.
Great benefits as standard
Including Employers Liability, Public/Products Liability, Employee / labour-only subcontracting site death, Financial Loss and Breach of Professional Duty
We offer a low-claims rebate. We also offer discounts to selected Trade Association members*. Good risk management and a strong health and safety record is always rewarded
Including no height limit and Heat Use Away where applicable. Hazardous locations are considered, as are rate-stability 3-year deals. Options to include Contract Works and Plant
Contactors cover in figures
- Employers Liability - £10 million limit of indemnity
- Public & Products Liability - £5 million limit of indemnity (with higher limits available)
- Financial Loss - £125,000 aggregate, £25,000 for any single event
- Breach of Professional Duty - £125,000 aggregate, £25,000 for any single event
*National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC), Confederation of Roofing Contractors (CORC), National Access and Scaffold Confederation (NASC), Scaffolders Association (Tier 3), Lead Contractors Association (LCA) and Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors (FTMRC).
* For joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality and training purposes.
Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free. The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles.