‘Compliance with confidence’ event – time’s running out to book your space
‘Compliance with Confidence’ - this full-day CII-accredited UKGI Group seminar in association with Aviva, will bring together some of UKGI Group’s best general insurance industry compliance specialists and will provide an excellent opportunity for you to stay up to date on the latest compliance and governance topics.
You can look forward to informative auditorium sessions led by industry specialists, including John King, former GI Supervision manager at the FCA and a keynote speech from Annette Andrews, former Chief People Officer at Lloyd's of London.
You’ll also be able to choose two break-out compliance sessions that will give you the opportunity to consult directly with our specialists on key issues so you can understand what they mean for your business.
Monday 20 March 2023, Aviva Head Office, 1 Undershaft, London
10:00 am - Registration, refreshments and networking
10:45am until 17:00pm – Seminar (lunch will be provided)
17:00 until 18:00 – Networking drinks
This event is being offered at a price of £190 + VAT for the full day. If you’re a UKGI compliance support subscriber, make sure your business has secured its place(s) that comes as part of your package.
Register your place today online
Main auditorium sessions will include:
- Delivering Consumer Duty implementation
- Fair Pricing – do intermediaries really know what it means?
- What the FCA now expects of Principal firms
Breakout sessions will include:
- Sources of business
- Senior Manager accountability and competence
- Management Information– customer outcomes and conduct risk – what do firms really need?
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - practical actions for firms
- Economic resilience and wind-down planning
If you have any questions about the event, please contact the UKGI team on 01925 765777 or email@example.com