Do you want to find out about Aviva’s Broker Apprenticeship Programme?
Do you want to attract and retain new talent for your business? Have you thought about recruiting an apprentice, but not sure where to start?
We’re working together with Davies Learning Solutions to launch our Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship programme for 2021. With recruitment support, free access to Aviva Development Zone and additional skills training delivered by our Broker Learning & Development team, it delivers so much more than just a qualification. We’ll even look for opportunities for your apprentice to spend time within Aviva to enhance their experience.
What sets our Apprenticeship programme apart from others?
- Recruitment support to help you find the right candidate – with guidance on recruitment advertising, application selection and interview techniques.
- The opportunity for your apprentice to gain additional insurer experience through a two-week placement within Aviva or a job swap with an Aviva Apprentice*.
- Access to online training materials and courses on the Aviva Development Zone
- Skills workshops covering personal effectiveness, time management, customer service, communication, influencing and relationship management from our award-winning* Broker Learning & Development Team.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities such as sales and management training once an apprentice has successfully completed their programme.
Phil Bayles, Aviva’s Chief Distribution Officer, said:
“We know how important getting the next generation of brokers into the industry is, and apprenticeships are fundamental to that talent pipeline. I am really pleased with our programme as it works with brokers from the outset to find the best candidates.
“The offer of a placement within Aviva gives an insight into how the industry works from an insurer’s perspective, which I believe will be invaluable to anyone starting out as a broker.
“In addition, we’ll utilise a proportion of our Apprenticeship Levy to support brokers as well as opening up access to our Development Zone for further training opportunities including sales and management training once the apprentice has successfully completed their programme. We are always looking for new ways to support our broker partners and believe working with them on the apprenticeship programme will be a source of great new talent into their businesses. This will also help getting the UK back to business given the current economic challenges”.
Want to find out more?
You can discover the full details on the Broker Apprenticeship programme here.
The recruitment window for the 2021 programme is now open until 31st July - we look forward to hearing from you.
*Dependent on opportunities available.
*Investing in the Profession/Training, BIA Awards 2020 and Excellence in Professional Development Award, Insurance Times Awards 2020.