Investing in digital capability for claims
You've told us you’d like more digital capability when it comes to processing and managing claims and we’re committed to giving you exactly that.
Last year saw a revamped Claims Data facility, the launch of Track Claim and the introduction of online property claims submissions, all via the Aviva Broker website. These changes allow for a swifter, more efficient claims experience for you and your clients.
If you’re an existing user of Claims Data or Track Claim, you’ll know this functionality provides access to the information you need, saving time and equipping you with status updates and immediate answers. The data already shows over 60% of existing Track Claim users access the functionality daily and over 90% of users access weekly. If you’ve not yet registered for access and want to know more, watch our short Claims Data and Track Claim videos.
For those already familiar with Track Claim, we’ve made the following recent enhancements:
- Dashboard date ranges can now be flexed to suit you
- Extra information available at individual claim level to include:
- Confirmation of when liability is agreed, including 3rd party updates
- Total loss indicator
- Who notified the claim
- A snapshot view on claim payment status and outcome
- A notes feature providing additional detail on the claim position
- If you’re a broker with multiple locations you can now see all your Claims Data and Track Claim in one place – please contact your Claims Service Manager if you'd like this set up. You can also get in touch via our Contact Us page.
As a broker partner, you're central to the service excellence that we strive for and improving the digital capability we provide to you is a priority. Our offering continues to evolve and your ongoing feedback helps us to do this, so that together we can deliver the best for you and our mutual customers.Chris Hughes, Director of Commercial Claims
For access to Claims Data and Track Claim, log into Aviva Broker, go to the Claims tab and select the ‘Request access here’ button. Your access will be set up within 48 hours and you’ll receive a confirmation email to let you know when it's happened. Then, the next time you log into the website, you’ll be able to go straight to the Claims tab and launch the service you need.
We hope you find these enhancements useful. We’re continually looking to improve the functionality of these services so if you have any feedback or comments, please let us know by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your Claims Service Manager.