A flexible online policy for clients who let up to 20 properties. With its comprehensive set of covers, this product provides insurance solutions to help meet your clients' needs.
Up to 20 properties
Buildings sums insured:
Up to £4m for private dwellings and commercial properties.
Up to £7.5m for blocks of flats.
Average Free Product
Reducing your client's risk of underinsurance
Helplines for Legal and Tax, Risk Management and Counselling service
Why Aviva Property Owners Insurance?
Our online property owners insurance features a range of benefits to support your client and their business.
- Property Damage - Buildings, Communal Contents and Glass
- Property Owners Liability - £2m, £5m or £10m limits of indemnity available
- Legal Expenses £100,000 limit as standard with the option to increase if required
- Landlords Contents
- Business Interruption
- Employers Liability
- Inflation Protection - Day One or Index Linking available for all property types
- Accidental Damage cover available for buildings and contents
- Finding Leaks up to £50,000
- Fire & Security Equipment up to £50,000
- Tenants Debris Removal covered up to £5,000
- Unauthorised Use of Metered Services up to £5,000
Regionally Traded Property Owners
For those with large portfolios with 20 plus properties or where a larger sum insured is required.
This flexible product provides a range of covers for businesses involved in the ownership of commercial or residential properties, enabling policies to be tailored to the client’s requirements.
- Capital Additions – limits up to £5,000,000
- Replenishment of Fire and Security Equipment up to £50,000
- Loss of metered utility supplies up to £50,000
- Trace and Access up to £50,000
- Environmental Statutory Clean Up Costs up to £100,000 per period of insurance
- Financial Loss up to £500,000
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your client's business, and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting Our Claims Service page.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.