Can you offer an Introductory No Claim Discount for ex-company car drivers on Personal Lines motor policies?
Yes, we'll allow the number of years the client has been 'claim free' while being insured on a company car* at normal terms, providing the individual is aged between 25-75 years and
- Has had the sole use of a company car*, including social, domestic and pleasure use (occasional use by fellow employees is acceptable).
- Have lost the use within the last 12 months.
- Is the registered keeper and owner of the proposed vehicle - we would accept lease agreements, as long as they are in the name of the individual.
We'd need a signed declaration, confirmed by the employer, stating:
- The period during which the proposer had the use of a company car* and that such use has terminated.
- That social, domestic and pleasure uses were permitted.
- That no accidents or losses occurred during the period claimed, which would have prejudiced no claim discount.
*Excludes company vans.