We want to help people live their best lives. You've told us that the wellbeing of you, your staff and colleagues is a really important topic at the moment. We want to support you with this and help you consider your wellbeing and that of those around you, so we've gathered a selection of resources to help you look after yourself.
Your wellbeing guides
A handy overview of employee burnout and the early warning signs to look out for.
Find out about the many different ways women can experience menopause and its effects.
This brief guide is designed to help you look after your mental health at work and in your home life.
Practical advice and helpful support to anyone who is working remotely.
Our broker webinars are run by subject-matter experts - here are the recordings of our wellbeing sessions. Make sure you're signed up to receive our invites by opting into our marketing communications when you're logged into our website via your account preferences. If you're not registered for our website, get involved today.
Access wellbeing modules - Aviva Development Zone
As well as hundreds of professional training courses, you can access a number of resources that have been specifically created to support you and your wellbeing. From topics such as mental health, managing stress and burnout, to coping with loneliness, there's plenty of modules to lend a helping hand.
If you'd like to learn more about wellbeing, have a look through these articles that are hosted on our Aviva health adviser website.
- Six ways employers can tackle burnout
- Talking statistics, job satisfaction and wellbeing
- Working life and wellbeing in the age of ambiguity
- How the ‘Age of Ambiguity’ is affecting workplace health & wellbeing
- Mental health in the workplace: we need to talk
- Why supporting menopause in the workplace is urgent and important
- Looking after employees during the return to work
- Wellbeing: it has to be a culture, not a strategy
- How to spot if your employees are burning out
- Keeping employees motivated: what you can and can’t do
- Line managers and people managers: the voice of wellbeing
- Large business or small… embracing wellbeing offers big rewards
- 5 ways alcohol awareness can be part of your wellbeing strategy
- Looking after your back in lockdown and beyond
- Let’s talk about the menopause
- Don’t know where to begin with wellbeing? You already have…
- It’s all in a good night’s sleep
If you need any HR related wellbeing support, we're working with Insurance HR Services (IHRS - part of UKGI) to provide you with that extra bit of help if you need it. Get in touch with Katherine Watkins, Head of HR at IHRS, on: