We want to help people live their best lives. You've told us that the wellbeing of you, your staff and colleagues is a really important topic at the moment. We want to support you with this and help you consider your wellbeing and that of those around you, so we've gathered a selection of resources to help you look after yourself.
Your wellbeing guides
Returning to the workplace
Managing employees’ anxiety and uncertainty as working patterns change.
Back to the workplace isn’t just back to normal
Helping you feel more confident about what’s changing.
Better understand and manage neurodiversity and see how your business can benefit.
A handy overview of employee burnout and the early warning signs to look out for.
Find out about the many different ways women can experience menopause and its effects.
This brief guide is designed to help you look after your mental health at work and in your home life.
Our broker webinars are run by subject-matter experts - here are the recordings of our wellbeing sessions. Make sure you're signed up to receive our invites by opting into our marketing communications when you're logged into our website via your account preferences. If you're not registered for our website, get involved today.
Access wellbeing modules - Aviva Development Zone
As well as hundreds of professional training courses, you can access a number of resources that have been specifically created to support you and your wellbeing. From topics such as mental health, managing stress and burnout, to coping with loneliness, there's plenty of modules to lend a helping hand.
If you'd like to learn more about wellbeing, have a look through these articles that are hosted on either our Aviva health adviser website or those of other experts in this field
- 5 ways alcohol awareness can be part of your wellbeing strategy
- Developing a Mental Health Strategy
- Don’t know where to begin with wellbeing? You already have…
- Financial wellbeing and the cost of living squeeze
- How the ‘Age of Ambiguity’ is affecting workplace health & wellbeing
- How to spot if your employees are burning out
- It’s all in a good night’s sleep
- Keeping employees motivated: what you can and can’t do
- Large business or small… embracing wellbeing offers big rewards
- Let’s talk about the menopause
- Line managers and people managers: the voice of wellbeing
- Looking after employees during the return to work
- Looking after your back in lockdown and beyond
- Managing Teams remotely
- Mental health in the workplace: we need to talk
- Six ways employers can tackle burnout
- Talking statistics, job satisfaction and wellbeing
- The Great Adjustment
- Wellbeing: it has to be a culture, not a strategy
- Why supporting menopause in the workplace is urgent and important
- Working life and wellbeing in the age of ambiguity
If you need any HR related wellbeing support, we're working with Insurance HR Services (IHRS - part of UKGI Group) to provide you with that extra bit of help if you need it. Get in touch with Katherine Watkins, Head of HR at IHRS, on: