Mental health management for your clients' employees
Our Mental Health Pathway offers an extensive range of cover to make sure your clients’ employees get quick access to quality talking therapy and counselling. We’ve partnered with providers who meet our quality of care standards and all the employees need to do is call our claims team and we’ll route them straight through to our clinical provider for assessment and required treatment.
Reducing sickness absence
78% of claimants were able to seek treatments whilst remaining at work (1 Jan to 31 Jul 2020)
Simple claims process
Employees only need to contact us once – our provider takes care of everything else
Dedicated account management for you and your client
Why Mental Health Pathway?
The Mental Health Pathway gives your clients’ employees a clinically guided journey with evidenced treatment outcomes. It’s designed to help prevent absenteeism, improve recovery, and increase return to work rates.
There’s no need for employees to wait to see their GP. They can self-refer, and our team will put them in touch with our independent clinical provider for an assessment.
They’ll then be able to access the most appropriate treatment option to suit their needs, including online CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), remote talking therapies, or face-to-face treatment.
- Rapid access to treatment – employees can refer themselves for an assessment with a mental health practitioner
- Clinical treatment determined by front end mental health experts – ensuring the employee is routed to the most effective treatment
- Cover is based on personalised clinical care – no excess or out-patient limits apply. Treatment continues as clinically appropriate, reducing delays in treatment for talking therapies and unnecessary admission to in-patient care
- Simple claims process – employees only need to contact our claims teams once. Their treatment is then overseen by our independent clinical provider, leaving them to focus on getting better
- Range of treatment options – online cognitive behavioural therapy, remote talking therapies, face-to-face treatment, psychiatrist assessment and in-patient treatment where clinically necessary
- Wide range of practitioners – a network of over 3,500 clinicians including: Practitioner Psychologists, Cognitive Behavioural Therapists, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Consultants, Counsellors and Psychiatrists.
For your clients
- Reducing sickness absence in their business - 78% of clamaints were able to seek treatment whilst remaining at work*
- Prompt access to mental health assessment – rapid access into our service enables employees to seek the support they need at the first signs of emotional distress, helping them to stay well for both work and at home
- Supporting employees in managing the current high pressure ‘always on’ society – online support tools and relapse prevention plans for effective self management enabling employees to manage the challenges of normal life after their treatment
* Mental Health Pathway Report, Portfolio Comparison, Jan 2020 - Jul 2020
Mental Health Pathway Plus
Recognising that every company has different needs, we offer an expanded option, Mental Health Pathway Plus, which has the addition of two key benefits:
- Any addicition covered
- Access to an addictions programme
- Early access to out-patient support, helping tackle the issues before they impact the individual’s work and home-life
- In-patient treatment where clinically indicated
- Clinically governed, stepped care pathway
Removal of the chronic condition exclusion for treatment through the mental health pathway
- We’ve removed any restriction on chronic mental health conditions and have provided defined clinical support for them
- Front-end clinical assessment and stepped-care pathway for mental health conditions
How our Mental Health Pathway works
The Mental Health Pathway simple claims process
Following the telephone assessment, the therapist will agree on the most appropriate help for the employee from a range of treatment options ranging from self-directed online support through to remote talking therapies, face to face treatment or further assessment by a psychiatrist, if clinically necessary.
Which documents should you use?
Mental Health Pathway literature is a useful guide for you when you’re talking through the options available to your clients.
It’s important that you get to know the brochure well, as it gives full details of both Mental Health Pathway and the Mental Health Pathway Plus option. It will also help you conduct a compliant sale.
These documents explain how the option works
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.