Investing in digital capability for claims
Last year we significantly enhanced claims management information and added new Track Claim and Claims Data functionality via the Aviva Broker website. We’ve been delighted by the number of brokers using this so far, but we’re not done yet - we continue to invest in our digital claims capability based on your feedback.
We’re pleased to announce our newest enhancement - Motor ‘Notify Claim’ is now live within the claims section of the Aviva Broker website, giving you additional flexibility day to day. You can now notify us online of any client motor claim, but for a large/complex claim or if help is needed immediately, contacting us by phone is still the best option.
Key features of Notify Claim
- More easily accessible via Aviva Broker website, via the Claims tab
- Flexible notification without the need to call
- Only see questions relevant to the type of claim
- Pre-filled information to reduce re-keying
- Vehicle registration look-up for both the policyholder and third-party vehicles
- Ability to check for duplicate claims and a check to ensure the policy is in force at the date of the incident
- On submission get a claim number and see it immediately in Track Claim
Whilst we encourage you to explore this new functionality, if you haven’t yet registered for our existing Track Claim and Claims Data features, give that a look too. Even if you don’t work in claims, the information you get from Claims Data and Track Claim can help you understand the claims history for your clients, helping you when it comes to policy renewal.
Key features of Claims Data and Track Claim
- View data within the webpage without the need to download a spreadsheet
- Access a dashboard view with visual graphs, charts and heatmaps to help you gain insight and identify trends
- Sort and filter claims according to line of business, claims status, policy number and Aviva reference number
- Download the filtered report for your records
- View a dashboard of open, closed and notified claims
- Track at individual claim level
- Download a snapshot of a claim’s status
- View/amend or add your own reference via Track Claim for easy searching in both claims features
For access to Claims Data, Track Claim and Notify Claim, log into Aviva Broker, go to the Claims tab and select the ‘Request access here’ button. Your access will be enabled within 48 hours and you’ll receive a confirmation email to let you know when it's happened. Then, you’ll be able to go straight to the Claims tab and launch whichever service you need.
We’re continually looking to improve the functionality of our online claims services and making ongoing enhancements to ensure it works for you. If you have any feedback or comments please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or speaking to your Claims Service Manager.
To find out more about all the ways we’re #HereForBrokers, take a look at the support and tools available on our dedicated broker hub.