Our refreshed digital Management Liability proposition
In today’s world, directors and senior managers are facing the increasing and unique challenges from the covid-19 pandemic as well as the usual day-to-day risks. Their business decisions and mistakes are under scrutiny from their employees, customers and investors which heightens the potential risk of costly claims and litigation at an already financially challenging time.
Every organisation and its directors and officers have an exposure so there has never been a more important time to ensure your clients are protected with the right insurance.
In light of this, we have refreshed our digital Management Liability protection (on both Fast Trade and Acturis eTrade) for the directors and the company itself, against the evolving threats they now face. As part of this refresh we’ve given the policy a new look and feel, made the wording clearer and enhanced our standard and optional covers.
- Retired the Charity Trustee wording and migrated existing customers to the standard Management Liability wording to benefit from the additional cover now available
- The Directors & Officers Liability, the new Corporate Legal Liability and Employment Practices Liability cover now has a separate limit of indemnity for each section
- Corporate Legal Liability & Employment Practices Liability cover is now available to Not-For-Profit organisations
- Corporate Legal Liability is now available on our Residents Association policy
- Our standard cover has changed from an aggregate basis of settlement to an any one claim basis
- The territorial limits have changed from UK to UK and EEA excluding the Republic of Ireland to cater for a newly acquired overseas subsidiary during the policy period. *
We also offer a 12 month cover match extension as standard and access to legal guidance and advice as well as a dedicated claims service.
We’ll be sharing more marketing material with you in the coming months to support you in your client conversations so do keep an eye out.
In the meantime, please visit Fast Trade for a quote.
* You must notify us at the renewal of a new exposure. Please refer to the Automatic Acquisitions Condition for the full terms and conditions.