Flexible cover for individual needs
Specify the cover required on your client's buildings and contents to provide flexible home insurance that meets their requirements. The policy is suitable for all types of client - from those just starting out on the property ladder, to clients with larger and non-standard-construction homes.
Select the buildings and contents cover that meets your client's needs
Generous valuables limits
The valuables limit is one third of the contents sum assured - clients can include a wide range of specified items in their cover
We’re here 24/7
Our claims team is available all day every day, with a network of repairers ready to come to your client's aid
Why Home Plus?
Home Plus offers your clients a range of flexible benefits:
- Specified buildings and contents sum insured, flexible for your client's needs
- Valuables limit of one third of the contents sum insured
- Your clients can include a large number of specified items in their cover
- As well as buildings and contents cover, we offer both buidings-only and contents-only cover too, making Home Plus an option for landlords and tenants
- Our incident managers will arrange for approved tradespeople to come out - and their work will be guaranteed for twelve months
- Clients can use our identity fraud helpline for up-to-date information, warning signs to look out for, prevention tips and advice on what to do if they become a victim
And as you’d expect from Aviva, our Home Plus cover comes with some optional extras:
- Clients can add Personal Belongings cover for items taken outside of the home
- Family Legal Protection can also be selected
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your clients, and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting Our Claims Service page.
Quote and buy
This product is available on your usual software house excluding CDL, Acturis and Personal Lines Fast Trade.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.