Van cover with benefits
We can offer covers for vans up to 3.5 tonnes - choose from Comprehensive cover or Third Party Fire and Theft cover - plus there's a range of optional extras.
Approved repairer network
Includes accident recovery to one of our approved repairers and a lifetime guarantee on repairs as long as the vehicle is insured with us*
Comes with an uninsured-driver promise, loaned vehicle cover and replacement locks as standard with Comprehensive cover
Breakdown and replacement van cover are available
Why Your Van?
- Approved repairer network – we'll arrange accident recovery, book the vehicle into an approved repairer and provide a lifetime guarantee on repairs for as long as the vehicle is insured with us*
- Replacement locks – with Comprehensive cover, if the ignition keys are lost or stolen, we’ll pay for replacement of the affected locks, lock transmitter and interface. If the claim is just for this, your client’s no claim discount won’t be affected
- New vehicle replacement – if your client’s vehicle is up to 6 months old and was purchased from new, our Comprehensive cover means we’ll replace it with a new vehicle if repair costs exceed 60% of the list price
- Uninsured driver promise – where cover is Comprehensive, if an accident proves to be the fault of an uninsured driver, we’ll refund any excess and your client’s no-claim discount won’t be affected - this is subject to us being provided with the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Loaned vehicle cover – our Comprehensive cover includes any motor vehicle up to 3.5 tonnes loaned to your client for up to 7 days, by a garage, motor engineer or vehicle repairer while their vehicle is being serviced, repaired or having its MOT test
- Continental use – the policy meets the minimum legal requirements in other European Member countries – full cover for continental use can be included for an additional fee
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your clients and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting our Claims Service page.
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)
To assist with your submission to the CMA, below are our 2022 average no claim discounts:
|Number of years No Claim Discount||Average NCD discount in 2022|
|5 years or more||32%|
Quote and buy
Get a quote and buy Personal Lines, including Your Van, on Fast Trade.
This product should also be available through your usual Software House. Alternatively, please contact your Aviva sales manager or usual underwriter for more information.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.
* Parts are only covered in line with the manufacturer guarantee. Wear and tear is not covered and vehicle must be kept roadworthy.