It’s time to have your say – 2021 eTrade survey
It’s that time of the year again. The annual Insurance Times eTrade survey is now open. The survey is your opportunity to provide valuable and honest feedback on our eTrade offering. We use this insight to help shape our plans and activities, ensuring we’re constantly improving in a digital environment where standing still is not an option.
Last year, I was delighted that you rated Fast Trade 5-stars. A lot has changed since then, and the following 12 months has been difficult and challenging for all of us. As we adapted to new ways of working, the importance of digital trading increased significantly. We worked hard to ensure our online offering was continuing to evolve to ensure we could provide you and your clients with the access and service you expect from Aviva.
Here’s a lookback at some of the key deliveries from 2020:
On our Fast Trade extranet:
- Single Business Vehicle capability on our Minifleet product launched to allow you to deliver the flexible solution that you’ve told us your clients have been asking for.
- Improved our Office and Surgery product – to allow you to place more business with us online, we widened our eligibility criteria, increased the number of accepted trades, and expanded the acceptance criteria on non-standard Construction.
- Enhanced quote functionality – understanding that your clients would be seeking more choice, we evolved the functionality on Fast Trade so you could save and access multiple versions of quotes for the same client.
- Introduced co-browsing on Live Chat – giving you better access to our underwriters, allowing them to see what you do in real time for speedier resolutions.
On software houses:
- Enhanced underwriter submission functionality for our Tradesman, Shop and Salon and Office and Surgery products – making it easier for you to digitally refer business to us, complemented with automatic email notifications upon referral completion.
- Introduced premium flexibility on existing business – providing consistent functionality across new and existing business.
- Reviewed product distribution -giving you access to our commercial and specialty lines products no matter where you choose to trade.
- Created a dedicated eTrade operational team so you can get the support and service you need.
When I look back at last year, I’m extremely proud of how we responded during a period of uncertainty. Our priority was to swiftly integrate homeworking capabilities to provide uninterrupted access to our underwriters and support teams, whilst continuing to review and refine our propositions with you and your clients at the heart of the decisions we made.
What’s on the horizon for 2021?
We have a clear focus for our Digital proposition for this year and beyond. Our strategy is to continue to expand our capabilities across eTrade – including Fast Trade and our software house relationships, whilst ensuring that the level of service and experience of trading with Aviva is consistent, no matter where you choose to place your online business.
We’ll continue to deliver a first-class offering that you can depend on, review and enhance our digital products to meet your clients’ needs, optimise platform journeys to improve your trading experience and understand where we can improve further.
It’s time to have your say
I know we’re all extremely busy at the moment, but if you could spare 10 minutes to share your thoughts and experiences of trading with Aviva digitally in the Insurance Times eTrade survey, I’d be extremely grateful. We’re continually reviewing and refining our online proposition and your feedback is an important part of that process.
You can take part in the survey here.
Thank you for your continued support.
Digital and Automation Director, Aviva