Help your clients protect their businesses against the effects of staff absence and serious injury caused by accidents. We cover companies of any size – from SMEs to multi-nationals – and all trades and occupations*. We even cover small non-commercial organisations, such as charities, trade unions, and social clubs.
* Excluding armed forces, adult industries and munitions
Personal Accident (with optional Sickness cover) and Business Travel can be bought individually or together
An online product available through our self-service platform
Ability to consider more unusual risks such as high risk trades or Nuclear Chemical and Biological Terrorism
Why Aviva GPA?
Group Personal Accident
- Worldwide cover for accidental bodily injury resulting in death, loss of sight/limbs/speech/hearing/internal organ, permanent total disablement or temporary total disablement
- Individual lives covered up to £5m and up to age 85
- Also includes many additional standard benefits including :
- Visitors Personal Accident included as standard - £25k per visitor, £250k aggregate.
- PTSD from Terrorism benefit - to a maximum of £500 per week
- Family benefit - up to £50k in the aggregate for any one incident
- Rehabilitation expenses - up to £20k
- Dental/Optical expenses - up to £2.5k and within 12 months of the accident
- Funeral Expenses - up to £10k
- Replacement Recruitment Expenses - up to £15k
- Coma Benefit, Visiting Expenses, Commuting Expenses, Fracture Benefit, Return Home expenses and more.
Optional Sickness cover available - for sickness which results in loss of sight, permanent total disablement by paralysis or temporary total disablement, for individuals up to the age of 65.
- Cover for Medical Expenses, Emergency Travel Expenses, Repatriation, Emergency Medical Evaluation and Accommodation and Sustenance Expenses as a result of accidental bodily injury or illness occurring outside the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey (or other country of residence if different)
- Individuals covered up to age 85
- Cover also includes as standard:
- Personal Belongings including keys, business equipment and business samples
- Money including fraudulent use of credit cards
- Cancellation, Curtailment and Change of Itinerary *
- Travel Delay
- Missed Departure
- Hijack, Kidnap and Ransom
- Personal Liability
- Legal Expenses
* Please note - subject to a Coronavirus Exclusion
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your client's business, and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting Our Claims Service page.
Having this in place can reduce the cost and frequency of EL losses.
Contact your local trading office for more details.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.