Life is unpredictable and so are accidents – whether at home or work. Accident & Health (A&H) cover helps businesses safeguard their most important asset – their people. It's about minimising the financial cost and interruption to the business when an employee is unable to return to work. At Aviva, our A&H proposition consists of two key areas of cover which are available individually or as a combined product: Group Personal Accident (GPA) and Business Travel.
Personal Accident and Business Travel can be bought individually or together
Our products are available both on and offline giving you flexibility in how you trade
Aviva Travel Assistance App
Business Travel customers can access our App, powered by Solace Global, to help them stay safe while on a business trip
Why Aviva for Group Personal Accident and Business Travel?
Group Personal Accident
- Worldwide cover for accidental bodily injury resulting in death, loss of sight/limbs/speech/hearing/internal organ, permanent total disablement or temporary total disablement
- Individual lives covered up to £5m and up to age 85
- Also includes many additional standard benefits including :
- Visitors Personal Accident included as standard - £25k per visitor, £250k aggregate
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from Terrorism benefit - to a maximum of £500 per week
- Family benefit - up to £50k in the aggregate for any one incident
- Rehabilitation expenses - up to £20k
- Dental/Optical expenses - up to £2.5k and within 12 months of the accident
- Funeral Expenses - up to £10k
- Replacement Recruitment Expenses - up to £15k
- Coma Benefit, Visiting Expenses, Commuting Expenses, Fracture Benefit, Return Home expenses and more.
Optional Sickness cover is available via our offline product and covers Sickness which results in loss of sight, permanent total disablement by paralysis or temporary total disablement, for individuals up to the age of 65.
- Cover for Medical Expenses, Emergency Travel Expenses, Repatriation, Emergency Medical Evaluation and Accommodation and Sustenance Expenses as a result of accidental bodily injury or illness occurring outside the Insured Persons Country of Residence
- Individuals covered up to age 85
- Cover also includes as standard:
- Personal Belongings including keys, business equipment and business samples
- Money including fraudulent use of credit cards
- Cancellation, Curtailment and Change of Itinerary
- Travel Delay
- Missed Departure
- Hijack, Kidnap and Ransom
- Personal Liability
- Legal Expenses
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your client's business and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting our Claims Service page.
Having this in place can reduce the cost and frequency of Employer's Liability losses.
Contact your local trading office for more details.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.