Whether your client requires all risks cover for their owned plant, legal liability cover for their hired in plant or insurance for machinery and equipment being moved – we can offer the cover your client needs.
A variety of cover
We can offer cover for Plant and Equipment as well as Machinery Movement
Helplines for Legal & Tax, Risk Management and Counselling Service
Why Aviva Plant and Machinery?
Our Plant and Equipment product features a range of benefits to support your client and their business.
Plant and Equipment
We can provide cover for:
- Your clients Plant and Equipment that they own on either a specified item (up to 25 items), blanket cover basis or a mixture of both
- Legal liabilities in respect of your clients hired in Plant and Equipment
Cover at a glance
- Up to £1,000,000 sum insured and limit of indemnity in respect of your clients Plant and Equipment that they own
- Up to £250,000 annual hiring charges and £1,000,000 limit of indemnity for Hired Plant and Equipment
- 24 months reinstatement basis of settlement when purchased as new for damage to Plant and Equipment
- Cover for liabilities under the Construction Plant-Hire Association Contract Lift Conditions
- Cover for incidental hiring out and property on demonstration or free loan
- Cover for contents within site huts or temporary buildings including installed computer and audio visual equipment
- Cover for Plant and Equipment temporarily removed anywhere in the European Economic Area for 150 days and £100,000 sum insured
Cover provided for loss of or damage to machinery during the operations of dismantling, installation (including testing and commissioning in respect of new machinery), handling, re-siting, positioning and transit including loading and unloading.
Cover at a glance
- Limit of indemnity up to £1,000,000 on an annual basis
- Cover for sub-contractors in respect of damage to the property insured to the extent as required by the conditions of the contract
- Costs and expenses incurred for removing debris, clearing or repairing drains or service mains following damage to the property insured
- Costs incurred by the insured whilst taking reasonable measures to avoid or mitigating impending damage which would otherwise have resulted in a claim
- Rewriting or redrawing plans, drawings or other contract documents if they're lost or damaged
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your client's business and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting Our Claims Service page.
Find out more about our range of Engineering, Construction and Renewable Energy products.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.