Q Underwriting's Faith Combined is a specialist combined policy designed for any faith-based organisations including churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, gurdwaras and more.
The cover is for places of worship and connected organisations involved in a wide range of directly organised activities such as children and youth groups, special events, lunch clubs, foodbanks and supplementary education.
Your clients have a choice of cover and indemnity limits. Cover includes Employers' and Public/Products Liability, Business Interruption, Legal Expenses, Money, Personal Accident, Loss of Licence and Trustees Indemnity
Events and activities
The policy covers up to 1,000 people at large events such as conferences or fundraising events and will cover ancillary activities such as community programmes, pastoral counselling and Hirers' Liability for third party groups renting the premises
Including Walk-in Theft cover for when premises are open to the public with up to £25,000 single article limit. Also includes cover for theft of metal for up to £25,000 or higher if subject to use of a forensic marker for higher sums insured.
Material damage extensions include:
- Property and equipment left in the open
- Religious items and musical instruments used away from the premises
- Contract works
- Clearance of fly-tipping or knotweed
- Personal effects
- Subsidence (subject to no prior history)
Exclusions, limitations and restrictions apply. Please see the policy wording for full details.
* The cost of calls to 03 prefixed numbers are charged at national call rates (charges may vary dependent on your network provider) and are usually included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. For our joint protection telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.