Our motor trade products offer a range of covers for businesses involved in this sector who trade from commercial premises.
Small Business Motor Trade
Offering a variety of covers with road risks cover available for up to 6 named drivers
Cover for larger or more complex risks, with Road Risks cover available on an "open driving" basis
Aviva Risk Management Solutions (ARMS)
Why Aviva Motor Trade?
Motor Trade - helping you to tailor cover for your clients, with All Risks cover at the core, including:
- Discount to effect sale following damage up to £10,000
- Loss of use of customer’s vehicle up to £100,000
- New vehicle replacement (new-for-old cover for vehicles less than 12 months old)
- Seasonal increase of up to 30% on own vehicles for the months February, March, August and September
- Road risks, including legal liability to customers for loss of use of customer’s vehicles up to £100,000 or contents of the vehicle up to £250,000 (commercial loads) and £5,000 for all other contents, contractual liability, unauthorised movement of obstructing vehicles, replacement locks and keys up to £50,000 and legal expenses in connection with the Corporate Manslaughter Act.
- Employee dishonesty, including cheque forgery and professional fees to establish extent of loss.
- Income protection and damage to property at key supplier’s premises and new vehicle storage sites not occupied by the insured.
- Motor legal protection up to £100,000
- Engineering cover is available as an extension, including annual inspection of machinery which includes inspections to satisfy statutory requirements under health and safety at work legislation.
- Access to legal and business guides included at no extra cost via our business support website https://avivabusinesslaw.farill.io/, provided by DAS Businesslaw and powered by Farillio.
Benefits of using Aviva’s approved repairer network include:
- Motor repairs guaranteed for 3 years (or as long as you own the vehicle, if less than 3 years after the repair).*
- Property repairs guaranteed for 12 months
Our Motor Trade Small Business product
An alternative cover offering on a named driver road risks basis. Conditions apply regarding business activities and a maximum of 6 named drivers applies. Road risks cover only is available.
* Parts are covered for the length of the guarantee given by the part manufacturer or supplier. Wear and tear is not covered. The vehicle must be kept roadworthy.
Terms, exclusions and limitations apply. Please see policy wording for full details.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your client's business, and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting Our Claims Service page.
Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel
Helps your clients protect their businesses against the effects of staff absence and serious accidental injuries.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.