As part of our continued investment in digital solutions, we’re looking at how we can refine or improve existing processes and introduce new tools that make it easier for you to interact with Aviva.
We have a self-service tool on Aviva Broker which allows you to make changes online to your regionally-traded commercial business. This helps to give you more control, provide a quicker solution for simple policy actions and frees up your usual underwriter to support with more complex matters.
Here's what you need to know
What you can do with the self-service tool?
Our self-service tool allows you to make simple changes on Aviva Broker to your regionally-traded commercial business. Initially you’ll be able to:
- Add or remove a vehicle for your regionally-traded Commercial Motor policies online
- Renew or lapse regionally-traded Commercial Motor and non-motor policies*
- Access dedicated underwriting support
*Renewal is available for those policies upcoming in the next 28 days and where the invitation has already been generated.
Our self-service tool is supported by a dedicated team of underwriters.
This team will work with you to pick-up and resolve requests for actions that can’t be completed online by the self-service tool. We hope this will improve the speed of service for you and your clients. It will also free up some of the time of your usual underwriter, so they can focus on your more complex risks. This team are available via our Live Chat functionality. So, if you need any assistance when adding or removing a vehicle, lapse and bind when using our self-service tool, our underwriters are on-hand.
Get access today
If you have an Aviva Broker account
- Log in to Aviva Broker
- Head to ‘My Account’ via the ‘My Services’ drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner
- Scroll down to the ‘Systems Access’ area where you’ll be able to select ‘Regionally-traded business’
- Your request will then be reviewed by our Aviva Broker Online Support team
If you don’t have an Aviva Broker account
- You’ll need to register on the Aviva Broker website
- Once your registration has been approved, you can then follow the steps above to request access