When computers go wrong or missing, replacing the equipment is relatively easy. Recovering the all-important intangible assets within the equipment often proves to be the greater challenge. Protect your clients' computers and equipment with this flexible policy.
Maximum of 5 premises with up to £5m Total Sum Insured per premises
Our online service that gives easy access to client and policy information
Specialist UK Based Claims Handlers and Loss Adjusters
Why Aviva Computer?
Our Computer cover features a range of benefits to support your client and their business.
- Business Interruption up to £4m
- Increased Cost of Working up to £3m
- Reinstatement of Data up to £2m
- Cover for damage to Equipment at the premises, and whilst temporarily removed anywhere in Europe and in transit
- Cover for damage to Portable Equipment and Data Carrying Materials whilst anywhere in world
- Cover for damage to equipment due to breakdown
- Cover also includes the following as standard
- Virus seek and destroy costs - up to £25k
- Additional Equipment
- Incompatibility of Software/Programs - up to the lower of £50k or the total damage to equipment SI
- Repair Investigation Costs - up to £50k
- Debris removal, loss avoidance measures, security guard costs and more.
- Cover available for interference with the business caused by damage to equipment, available on an Insured Profit or Revenue basis
- Cover also includes
- Additional Rental Charges
- Auditors and Professional Accountants Fees
- Erasure of Data
- Failure of Telecommunications and Failure of Electricity Supply
- Option to add Increased Cost of Working cover.
Reinstatement of Data
- Cover includes Incompatibility of Data and Research & Development Costs
Terrorism cover also available.
- Fixed disks
- Interconnected wiring
- Air conditioning and cooling equipment
- Generating and voltage regulating equipment
- Satellite and telecommunication links and computerised telephone exchanges
- Electronic access equipment
- Temperature and humidity recording equipment
- Data Carrying Materials - used for processing, communicating and storing electronic data.
Computer Equipment designed to be carried by hand used away from the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, laptops, palmtops and handheld computers.
Data Carrying Materials
- Current and back-up disks, tapes and other materials incorporating stored programs or data.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your client's business, and aim to get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
You can find out more about our claims process by visiting Our Claims Service page.
Office and Surgery
A packaged product offering extensive 'All Risks' cover to single or multi-location offices and surgeries.
Flexible motor policy for businesses that have between 1 and 12 business vehicles.
Offering a comprehensive package of insurance and expert 24/7 support to help protect businesses in the event of a cyber attack.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.