City Asset Management (CAM)
Managing your client’s investments takes considerable time and resources. But, by partnering with us, we can take some of that workload off your shoulders and help you do business more efficiently. Our Managed Portfolio Service (‘MPS’) offers your client access to 8 professionally managed portfolios (3 of which are sustainable) with clearly defined objectives and risk profiles. This allows you to free up more of your time to focus on financial planning and building relationships, with the peace of mind that your client’s investment is in safe hands.
Defaqto (an independent rating agency) has recognised the quality of our service by awarding us the maximum 5 star rating for our MPS.
Our actions today shape the world of tomorrow. Whether it’s working to prevent climate change or tackling social inequality, we all have a responsibility to drive positive change. Our CAM Sustainable service is therefore designed for clients who wish to invest their money for good and make more impact with their investment choices.
All our portfolios integrate ESG factors, but our Sustainable portfolios go one step further and provide exposure to the most sustainable opportunities:
- Assets that demonstrate superior management of ESG issues or actively contribute to sustainable solutions. This includes screening out exposure to certain sectors or companies.
- Opportunities that deliver a measured positive impact towards sustainable development, such as investments in renewable energies or social housing.
All 8 of our managed portfolios aim to create wealth for your client by delivering consistent returns over the longer-term (7 years +). We focus on delivering real returns and outperforming inflation, with portfolios that cover a range of performance targets depending on your client’s appetite for risk:
- Real2 and Sustainable Real2 - Aim to outperform CPI + 2% p.a. over the investment cycle
- Real3 and Sustainable Real3 - Aim to outperform CPI + 3% p.a. over the investment cycle
- Real4 and Sustainable Real4 - Aim to outperform CPI + 4% p.a. over the investment cycle
- Growth - Aims to outperform the MSCI PIMFA Growth Index over the investment cycle
- Global Equity - Aims to outperform the MSCI PIMFA Global Growth over the investment cycle
Navigating through challenging markets to meet these targets requires expertise, experience and resources – a combination that we at City Asset Management have consistently delivered to investors and advisers for over 30 years.
A low, all-inclusive management fee of 0.25% p.a.
Head of Business Development
This website is for general information only. Aviva takes no responsibility nor accepts any liability for any decisions or actions you take as a result of the information given. The content on this website has not been approved for use with customers. You shouldn’t rely on this content in place of legal, regulatory or other professional advice.
Content prepared by Aviva is based on Aviva’s understanding of the law, regulation and current practice at the date of publication. However, this will change from time to time and changes might not be reflected on this page. Aviva isn’t responsible for any of the content on this website prepared or provided by third parties, nor the accuracy and completeness of that content.
Third parties are any person other than an Aviva company or Aviva employee. By allowing third parties to publish material on this web page Aviva is not endorsing the contents of that material. Any views expressed are the views of that third party and Aviva does not endorse those views.