Straightforward online quotes for smaller schemes
Aviva Group Protection Online (AGPOL) is our simple online service for schemes of 3 - 250 lives. It allows you to create and amend a Group Protection quotation and place the policy on risk immediately.
Get quotes quickly
Our simple 5-step process means you can create a new Group Protection quote from start to finish in around 20 minutes
Online pricing can be cheaper due to lower expenses
Up to three year rate guarantees for all our online Group Protection products
There are loads of reasons why using Aviva Group Protection Online makes sense:
- Simple 5-step process that gets you a Group Protection Online quote in around 20 minutes
- Policies can be put on risk immediately
- Load data just once and use it to quote for all our Group Protection online products
- Online pricing can be cheaper than offline due to lower insurer expenses
- Up to three year rate guarantees
- Commission levels up to 30%
We’re one of the few providers to offer Master Trust arrangements for both Registered and Excepted online Group Life policies.
Master Trust arrangements are a simple way for your clients to set up and manage online Group Life policies, making it a cost-effective solution for SMEs. We can cover all the scheme members under either trust, which are governed by professional independent trustees, PTL Governance Ltd.
The benefits of the Master Trust arrangements are:
- Simple to set up with single point of contact that minimises administration
- No need for an employer to set up and run a standalone trust
- Quicker on-risk process with no need to obtain a Pension Scheme Tax Reference (PSTR) number from HMRC
- Ease of access to our online Group Life products and full support in implementing the scheme
- No additional costs
- Holistic proposition that provides cover for both Registered and Excepted online Group Life policies
- Ongoing independent trustee governance for transparent management and payment of benefits
Before choosing either of the Master Trust options, please read the rules of the arrangement:
A team that truly understands the needs of SMEs
Get expert help and support from our experienced team, thanks to their up-to-date understanding of the needs of smaller businesses and the challenges they face.
The team can offer as much or as little support as you need, from taking you through the steps of selling Group Protection to producing AGPOL quotes and setting up Master Trust arrangements.
Contact our team today on GroupProtectionSalesSupport@aviva.com or speak to your Aviva Account Manager.
Adviser Resource Hub
Whether you're looking to grow your business, keep great relationships with your existing clients or increase your cross-sales, check out our Adviser Resource Hub.
From ideas to help you make your business cards work harder, network more effectively, or promote your business locally - we've got it covered.
Visit the Adviser Resource Hub today and register for free.
How to apply
Visit AGPOL to start your quote.
You can call us on
if you need any help.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and monitored and will be saved for a minimum of five years. Calls to 0800 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are free.
Giving employees the reassurance that their loved ones will have some financial support, should the worst happen.
Group Critical Illness
Offering financial protection if employees are diagnosed with a critical illness, or undergo surgery covered by the policy.
Group Income Protection
Providing financial support and rehabilitation services for employees unable to work due to illness or injury.
Flexible benefits plans that allow employees to take greater control of their workplace benefits package to suit their budget and needs.
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.