Helps your clients focus on their health, rather than their finances
Critical illness+ can flex to fit your customer’s needs and budget. Choose how much cover they need, how long it will last and how it’s paid. Upgrade or add cover for even more protection.
Download your guide (PDF)
Children's cover included
Standard cover - pay to add extras
The power of choice when your clients need it
When someone becomes seriously ill, they could be facing a diagnosis that could affect their whole life. It’s a lot to take in.
What they need is the right treatment, delivered quickly and seamlessly. That could be NHS treatment. It could be private treatment. Or it could be that best treatment for the particular condition is found outside the UK.
That’s why we offer Global Treatment, at a small extra cost, alongside select personal protection+ products.
Choosing Critical Illness+?
- Flexibility - get the right cover for your client
- You can count on us - in 2022 we paid out 93.5% of critical illness claims - paying £334m
- Speed - we'll focus on paying claims quickly so your client can focus on recovery
- We want to help your clients stay healthier - the Aviva DigiCare+ smartphone app helps your clients look after their health and wellbeing
- Complete cover that's simple to understand - use our What is Protection? video as a starting point
- Financial peace of mind - your clients can focus on themselves without worrying about money
What you get
Upgraded cover at extra cost
Pay extra for these benefits
Making a claim
From filling out paperwork to answering questions about funeral arrangements, we aim to make a difficult time a little easier.
To make a claim, your clients can call the team on:
Calls may be monitored and/or recorded.
If online is easier they can fill in an online form telling us they need to make a claim.
Check out our track record
Visit our claims hub for details of the claims we've paid and the great work we do to support your clients when they need us most.
All available at an additional cost
Global Treatment could give your clients the power of choice and make overseas treatment possible at a time when they'll want to explore all the options.
Pays a one-off sum if your client suffers from one of 18 specified fractures during a 12 month period.
Extra care cover
An additional £50,000 when critical illness has a prolonged, life changing impact.
Doing protection business just got easier
Macmillan Cancer Support
Tools & calculators
Haven't found what you're looking for?
See our contact us page for a full directory.