Tatton Investment Management Limited
Tatton Investment Management is an investment manager principally recognised for its benchmark-setting Platform-based Managed Portfolio Service (MPS). Launched in 2013, we are a specialist investment manager accessible only through Financial Advisers and investment platforms. We are part of Tatton Asset Management plc, listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange; a group of firms, that provide a range of consultancy, mortgage and investment services to Financial Advisers and their clients.
We believe in the importance of financial advice, so we work exclusively with Financial Advisers, collaborating with them to help meet their clients’ investment goals. We offer investors a range of investment strategies, all based around our philosophy of delivery against investment objectives, value and fee transparency at service levels we expect for ourselves. Our market-leading charge of 0.15% per annum with no minimum investment threshold beyond the platform minimum makes discretionary portfolio management accessible to many investors.
Tatton provide five different investment strategies across six different risk profiles:
- Tatton Managed - Designed for investors who value active stock picking. Actively managed investment funds concentrate on discriminately picking securities which are deemed to offer better return opportunities than others.
- Tatton Tracker - Our lowest cost option for investors who value market efficiency over stock picking. The Tracker investment strategy mainly invests in passively managed funds (trackers).
- Tatton Blended - Designed for cost-conscious investors favouring both active and passive investment, but not ready to depend fully on one or the other.
- Tatton Ethical - Our route to sustainable, socially responsible investment, without compromising on quality. Actively managed and diversified, our Ethical Portfolio is based on strict environmental, social, governance (ESG) and ethical principles.
- Tatton Income - Aiming to generate a consistent source of growing income for each risk level, while growing the money originally invested in line with the rate of UK inflation, or higher. When it comes to investment, one size does not fit all.
Tatton rebalance on an ad-hoc basis, we rebalance when deemed necessary or opportune.
This website is for general information only. Aviva takes no responsibility nor accepts any liability for any decisions or actions you take as a result of the information given. The content on this website has not been approved for use with customers. You shouldn’t rely on this content in place of legal, regulatory or other professional advice.
Content prepared by Aviva is based on Aviva’s understanding of the law, regulation and current practice at the date of publication. However, this will change from time to time and changes might not be reflected on this page. Aviva isn’t responsible for any of the content on this website prepared or provided by third parties, nor the accuracy and completeness of that content.
Third parties are any person other than an Aviva company or Aviva employee. By allowing third parties to publish material on this web page Aviva is not endorsing the contents of that material. Any views expressed are the views of that third party and Aviva does not endorse those views.