Ready for an ISA with smoothed funds on board?
Hot on the heels of the launch of the new Smooth Managed Fund 2, we’re extending the SMF range even further, making the funds available through ISA Portfolio on the Aviva Platform.
As the Aviva Smooth Managed Funds are insured funds, they're accessed through ISA Portfolio via an insurance policy, so you will need to have the relevant FCA permissions to sell life insurance business to recommend these funds through ISA Portfolio.
The Smooth Managed Funds
The funds aim to deliver growth over the medium to long term, using a smoothing process to shelter your clients from some of the impact of adverse market movements. They're available via Pension Portfolio and ISA Portfolio on the Aviva Platform and the Select Investment Bond, and we offer a choice of Smooth Managed Funds for different attitudes towards risk and reward.
- Global- the funds invest in a broad range of assets, giving your clients the benefit of diversification.
- Transparent- you and your clients can see exactly where their money is going.
- Simple- the funds' growth rates are linked to the Bank of England base rate.
The ISA Portfolio
A flexible Stocks and Shares ISA, offering access to a range of investment options.
- Allows clients to withdraw and replace money in the same tax year without affecting their annual ISA allowance.
- Allows customers who have used up their pension allowance to invest in a tax efficient way.
- Gives clients more flexibility to invest in a tax efficient product for other purposes than retirement.
Want more information? Get the facts about the funds in our Smooth Managed Hub.
Would you like to speak to a Smooth Managed Fund expert? Message our team to arrange a call back.
• As the Aviva Smooth Managed Funds are insured funds, accessed from ISA Portfolio via an insurance policy, you will require the relevant FCA permissions to sell life Insurance business to recommend these funds via ISA Portfolio.
• The value of an investment may go down as well as up and clients may get back less than has been invested.
• The tax benefits of any investments will depend on your clients’ personal circumstances and tax laws. Tax rules may change in the future.