How to register to access our new Equity Release digital platform
Why do I need to register?
You’ll need it to access our new equity release quote apply and tracking system, when it is ready to use.
Who is the new system designed for?
It’s specifically designed for qualified equity release advisers. Whether you source quotes from a portal or come to Aviva direct, you must register on our Adviser website before you can place equity release business with us.
I'm a qualified equity release adviser and have an Online Account Number (OAN) but haven't used it in the last 12 months. What do I do?
Your OAN will deactivate if not used within the last 12 months so you will need to re register. follow the quick steps under How do I register?
I already have an Online Account Number (OAN) as I write different business with Aviva already (Protection business, for example). Can I use this OAN for Equity Release?
Yes, you can use your existing OAN to log in to our Adviser site. However, you will need to be given access to the new Equity Release online system. Please email your OAN and request access to ACINFO@aviva.com.
What are the potential benefits?
- Get real time rates to suit you, 24/7
- Create new business initial borrowing illustrations (KFIs) for your clients. No need to wait for our call lines to open
- Submit new business initial borrowing applications online
- Track your clients’ new business applications in real time, through to completion
How do I register?
- Add your title, name and email address and then click Continue
- Select the profile that most closely matches your role and click Continue
- Enter your company details and click Continue
- Create a password and click Continue
- Review your details and click Submit
We'll get back to you by email with your online account number (OAN) when you’re registered. This usually takes two working days, but it could take longer due to the higher number of registration requests we expect to receive. So, it’s best to act as soon as you can.