Get an indication of the maximum dual deferred benefit available through Income Protection+. As long as all your client’s income is paid through PAYE, just tell us their gross annual earnings and level of net annual sick pay they get.
Information you will need before using this calculator
- Your client’s gross annual income
- The amount of your client’s net annual sick pay
If you’re unsure what the net annual sick pay should be, please use the following online calculator which could help you work this out:
For example, if your client earns £50,000 gross a year and receives 50% of this as sick pay you will need to enter £25,000 into the gov.uk calculator to get the net earnings figure to use in this calculator.’
Maximum benefit for a dual deferred policy calculator
- This calculator is for adviser use only and should be used for our Income Protection+ product.
- The output is purely for illustrative purposes and is based on the information and figures you provide. Aviva accepts no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or inconsistencies in the output or for any decisions or actions taken as a result.
- The calculator assumes that no sick pay is received after the second deferred period.
- The gov.uk website mentioned above could help you estimate your customers net annual sick pay amount. There are some exceptions which are explained on the gov.uk website.
- If you are unsure what income Aviva will take into account at the point of claim please refer to the Income Protection+ policy conditions.