Help clients considering a lifetime mortgage to see the potential effects of compound interest and house price inflation over the course of the loan. Our calculator uses sample figures to help you get to grips with these complex issues and can take into account any annual partial repayment.
- This calculator is for adviser use only
- The output is for purely illustrative purposes and is based on the information and figures you provide. Aviva accepts no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or inconsistencies in the output or for any decisions or actions taken as a result
- You’ll still need personalised illustrations for clients who want to progress their interest to the next stage. These will show a detailed breakdown of the interest payable along with other costs
- You are responsible for selecting appropriate house-price inflation figures to demonstrate the potential effect of different scenarios. You must make it make it clear to your client that these figures are only a guide, they are likely to vary depending on where your client lives, and house prices can go down as well as up
- You’ll need to save the calculator to your local drive before using it. We suggest you download a fresh copy each time you use the calculator to ensure you have the latest version. By downloading the calculator, you are confirming that you accept and agree to its terms and conditions (which you can find on the calculator itself)